Overview / About us
Stripe is an integrated creative communications agency specialising in public relations, social media management and strategy, content, and health.
Stripe is part of Lumanity, a global 1,200 strong consultancy group that delivers its services from an office network in the UK, Europe, USA, and Asia.
Responsibilities / Position overview
We’re looking for an experienced and creative Social Account Director to serve as a trusted advisor and senior consultant to clients and the larger Stripe team on all things social.
You’ll combine your client servicing skills, enthusiasm, and creativity to build brilliant relationships with clients, and inspire them to transform their projects and accounts to long-term collaborations.
Your expert knowledge, insightful strategic recommendations, creative ideas, and outstanding service will ensure social and content activity is in line with objectives, on brand, on brief, on budget, and on time.
The Social Account Director manages the social and integrated account delivery teams and collaborates with clients and colleagues to proactively grow and optimise social media activity through research and strategy setting, shaping and optimising account and overarching social team processes, creative content planning and production management, quality control, KPI setting, measurement, client counsel and account leadership, budget tracking and resource allocation.
As a Social Account Director, you’ll be expected to elevate how the Stripe team delivers and sells every aspect of social activity, identifying and acting on opportunities to increase knowledge, improve efficiency, communicate better, streamline processes, add value, and get incredible results.
You’ll be counted on to stay at the forefront of social, platform and content trends, sharing what you find with the team and helping them apply it to client work in effective and impressive ways and et a standard of excellence for the team, identify new growth opportunities with existing clients and bring in new business.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Social strategy and insight – research, landscape analysis, audits, and insight development. Strategy development at brand, channel, campaign, and ad hoc levels, including strategic presentation to clients and prospects. Accurate translation of client business objectives and briefs into actionable recommendations. Development of measurement approaches to track success and ROI in line with strategy.
- Content planning and creation – lead and proactively contribute to brainstorms, ideation, content calendar creation/population across accounts, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard and in line with the Stripe Way. Explain and sell content plans and routes to clients to secure buy in, communicate rationale and feedback to team and manage ongoing social/content delivery.
- Trends and Innovation – stay up to date with content trends, social/online platform functionality and innovation opportunities and their applications. Proactively share with clients and team to develop new internal capabilities, new business opportunities and position Stripe as social experts.
- Data, analytics and measurement – benchmark, forecast, and set KPIs and measurement approaches for client social activity. Work with the team to set report formats, oversee and deliver reporting on social performance and provide recommendations.
- Digital consultancy – understand and recommend how social activity fits into the wider digital channel mix. Maintain a general awareness of current web, email, online advertising, PPC, SEO and mobile marketing types that clients may employ alongside social media as part of campaigns to understand our contribution and where we can maximise cross-channel results.
- Paid social – planning, setup, management and optimisation of paid social activity.
- Social listening tools such as Meltwater, Brandwatch or similar
- Influencer identification and management tools such as Klear
- Facebook/Meta Business Manager and Ads Manager
- TikTok Creator Marketplace and Ads Manager
- Google Analytics
- Desktop research methodologies for insight generation
- Social Media Management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout, HeyOrca or similar
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that focuses on what matters to you – health and well-being, personal finances, professional development, and a healthy work/life balance:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays with extra days based on length of service (up to 9 p/y)
- Birthday day off / early Friday finish / monthly happy hour
- Fortnightly training / weekly coaching / leadership training programme
- Flexible and part time remote working
- Vitality Private Healthcare insurance
- Mental health wellbeing hub & counselling support
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Long service rewards
- Group Self Invested Personal Pension Plan / life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Profit related bonus scheme